Social Icons

Featured Posts

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Read + Review!

Read + Review!

2014 Goodreads Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Booksniffer has read 9 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Upcoming "Just For Fun" Reviews

Taste Test Forever His to Possess The Weight of Souls Curtsies and Conspiracies Endless Knight Desert Son Mine Thousands of Mornings 3:59 Hard As You Can The Alpha Men's Secret Club Elsker

Upcoming Tour Reviews!

Bound by Lies April 8 Covered in Coal April 10 Forged by Fate April 14 Marked by Hades April 14 Self Destruct April 16 Destiny May 20 Synchrony May 20 This Wicked Rush May 20 See Through Me May 21 Absolute Zero May 23 Revealed May 29 Captured May 29

Latest Novel-to-Film Adaptation I've Watched:

Latest Novel-to-Film Adaptation I've Watched:
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Darkness Unleashed - JULY 27th!

Darkness Unleashed - JULY 27th!

Great Lakes Book Blogger Alliance

Awards!



Thanks go to: Read Write All The Time!

CHANGES & MERGER

Hello! I'm currently in the process of merging my 3 sites to make it easier for me to keep everything up.

So all book tours that have a ROMANCE title will be posted to the new site instead of here on Booksniffer Book Reviews. All non-romance titles will still be posted here.

Those posts can be found here: http://loveineverypage.weebly.com/

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it'll be better in the long run.

~Christina

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Self Destruct by K.D. Carrillo #Giveaway #Excerpt




Title: Self Destruct
Series: Destroy #1
Author: K.D. Carrillo
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: K.D. Carrillo
ASIN: B00GD26RAQ
Release Date: November 1, 2013
Source: Between the Sheets Promotions
Links: Goodreads Amazon Barnes and Noble Smashwords iTunes

Becca Scott spent years burying her traumatic past under alcohol and boys. With the help of her best friend she struggles to accept herself and let go of the pain. She thought she had figured out how to stop the cycle of self-destruction she was on, until she met Aiden.

Aiden Ryan lives with constant self-hatred. He allows those close to him to manipulate his life for their own gain, because he feels he deserves it. He was resigned to marry a woman he doesn't love, until he met Becca.

Becca and Aiden try and let go of their painful pasts to be together, but can their pasts let go of them?



Due to some computer issues, my review will be posted as soon as I can get it up.
I'm sorry for this inconvenience!


 

Aiden's POV

“Hey Ya” by Outkast began playing over the stereo. Becca started doing a sexy wiggle without thinking, so I led her to where her friend had pushed the furniture aside to make room for dancing. “Toni hates new music. She only listens to stuff from the 90’s and early 2000’s,” Becca whispered. The tequila made her voice become husky and was going to trash the rest of my self-control.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her body tight against mine. My hips started to sway us back and forth. Her upper body turned and undulated across my chest and stomach. Her tiny hands slid across my chest and around my neck. I could tell she was slender looking at her, but holding her I realized her clothes were hiding a fantastic body. She had soft curves, but she also had tight muscles pulling while she danced.

I looked into her jade green eyes. She was really very pretty. All peaches and cream skin surrounded by dark red hair. I’m sure girls have a different name for the color, dark red softened by tones of brown. It was so thick and soft. I love long hair on girls, and hers fell most of the way down her back.

I might be a bastard, but my resistance was slipping. I leaned in and gently nibbled the tender skin of her neck. I felt her try to suppress a moan. I took my right hand from her waist and buried it in the hair at the back of her neck and went in for a kiss.


TEASERS:





0 Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Tell me what you thought of my review or just the book itself! Just say hello! Showing comment love is always nice and it lets me know that my reviews are being read.

Thank you! <3