Social Icons

Featured Posts

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Read + Review!

Read + Review!

2014 Goodreads Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Booksniffer has read 9 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Upcoming "Just For Fun" Reviews

Taste Test Forever His to Possess The Weight of Souls Curtsies and Conspiracies Endless Knight Desert Son Mine Thousands of Mornings 3:59 Hard As You Can The Alpha Men's Secret Club Elsker

Upcoming Tour Reviews!

Bound by Lies April 8 Covered in Coal April 10 Forged by Fate April 14 Marked by Hades April 14 Self Destruct April 16 Destiny May 20 Synchrony May 20 This Wicked Rush May 20 See Through Me May 21 Absolute Zero May 23 Revealed May 29 Captured May 29

Latest Novel-to-Film Adaptation I've Watched:

Latest Novel-to-Film Adaptation I've Watched:
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Darkness Unleashed - JULY 27th!

Darkness Unleashed - JULY 27th!

Great Lakes Book Blogger Alliance

Awards!



Thanks go to: Read Write All The Time!

CHANGES & MERGER

Hello! I'm currently in the process of merging my 3 sites to make it easier for me to keep everything up.

So all book tours that have a ROMANCE title will be posted to the new site instead of here on Booksniffer Book Reviews. All non-romance titles will still be posted here.

Those posts can be found here: http://loveineverypage.weebly.com/

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it'll be better in the long run.

~Christina

Monday, June 30, 2014

Liebster Award Nominations! x3!


Can you believe that this is our THIRD time being nominated for the Liebster Award?! How cool is that?
Thanks go out to Read Write All The Time this go around!

The Rules:

  • List 11 facts about yourself. 
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you. 
  • Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated. 
  • Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees. 
  • You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.

11 Facts About Me:

  1. My full name is Christina Marie Madison.
  2. My favorite Power Ranger was Kimberly, the Pink Ranger from the original series.
  3. I wouldn't eat Edy's ice cream for a very long time after seeing a dancing baby commercial when I was younger that freaked me out - I now LOVE Edy's ice cream.
  4. There are three countries that I want to visit - Ireland, Scotland, and Japan.
  5. I started a book touring company that got up on it's feet this past March, Booksniffer Review Tours.
  6. I have a thing about smells (if my blog name wasn't hint enough). When I smell something really good, like a book, wood, etc, I kind of just want to sit there breathing it in until it's gone. Weird, I know.
  7. I hate walking around without something on my feet, shoes, socks, slippers, flip flops, etc.
  8. Even though I'm only 5 feet tall, I naturally walk really fast, even taller people have trouble keeping up with me.
  9. I can't eat anything that I'm not in the mood to eat, it literally makes me feel sick.
  10. I used to play the violin and sing soprano in the choir at school.
  11. My love for anime and manga is almost as big as my love for books.

Read Write All The Time Q&A:

1) If you had to choose between taking a flashlight or your books during an emergency and you could take only one of the two things, what would you choose? 
My books, of course. There will eventually be light again.
2) Favorite food?
Hmm...Italian
3) Favorite music?
Usually punk rock, but I also like a lot of folk music.
4) Who is your favorite book boyfriend?
Jace Herondale from the Mortal Instruments,
5) How did you come up with your blog's name?
Well, it came from my book touring business's name, which came from a picture I saw of someone sniffing a book and the word "Booksniffer" was at the bottom. And it just went from there.
6) What book are you most looking forward to reading later on this year or next year?
I don't really even know what's coming out later this year. I kind of just go with the flow. If I see a book or series at the time, I'll check it out and keep up with it.
7) How many books are in your TBR pile right now? 
The list is so long that I just stopped counting.
8) Do you play any instruments or want to learn how to play any instrument?
I used to play the violin when I was in fourth and fifth grade.
9) Favorite hobby besides reading books?
Sewing. I love sewing dresses. I really want to try sewing one from a long time ago. You know those really complicated ones? I'd be a great challenge. And a test of my patience, LOL.
10) Top five favorite books and authors?
Cassandra Clare - all the Shadowhunter Chronicles books
Stephenie Meyer - Twilight Saga
Rachel Vincent - Soul Screamers series
Kristie Cook - Soul Savers Series, The Book of Phoenix series.
Lynn Rush - Touch of Frost series, Bound by Hades series.
11) Favorite place (home, backyard, another city, state, country, beach...)?
Inside a book.


I nominate the following...



My Questions for you are:

  1. In the case of (any) Apocalypse, what 5 fictional characters would you want on your survival team? Why?
  2. What is the latest book that made you ugly cry?
  3. What is one book you think every person should read?
  4. What is your favorite leading book heroine?
  5. In honor of Father's Day this past Sunday, who is you favorite fictional father?
  6. If you were a damsel-in-distress, what fictional character would be your Prince Charming?
  7. What is your favorite classic fairytale?
  8. If a dimensional hole opened up in front of you and you chose to jump in, what world or time period would you hope to end up in? Why?
  9. What do you love most about book blogging?
  10. If you could be associated with one of the 4 elements, which would it be? (Gnome, spirit of earth; Undine, spirit of water; Sylph, spirit of wind; Salamander, spirit of fire).
  11. What was the inspiration for your blog's name?

*****

Whew! There you have it!

Thanks again to Read Write All The Time!

Congrats to those nominated!

Please be sure to visit (and if you like follow) the blogs nominated and those that nominated Booksniffer Book Reviews! They are all great book blogs!



0 Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Tell me what you thought of my review or just the book itself! Just say hello! Showing comment love is always nice and it lets me know that my reviews are being read.

Thank you! <3